Professor, Brandeis University
Ph.D., Princeton University, Advisor: Allen Hatcher
I am one of the organizers of the
Maurice Auslander Distinguished Lectures and International Conference. This is an annual conference in honor of Maurice Auslander, a Brandeis Mathematician of great influence with many successful students including Gordana Todorov and Alex Martsinkovsky who organize this annual event at Northeastern University.
- Representations of quivers
- Higher Franz-Reidemeister torsion
- Applications of topology to representation theory
- The 16th Maurice Auslander Distinguished Lectures and International Conference will be held April 26-May 1, 2017 at Woods Hole Oceanographic Institute in Woods Hole, MA. David J. Benson of the University of Aberdeen will deliver the Distinguished Lectures on April 29 and 30.
- The 15th Maurice Auslander Distinguished Lectures and International Conference was held April 27-May 2, 2016, with Distinguished Lectures on April 30 and May 1 by Henning Krause. Expository speakers were Nathan Reading, Sverre Smalo, Jan Trlifaj, Milen Yakimov, Dan Zacharia. Click here for details.
- In 2015, the Maurice Auslander Distinguished Lectures and International Conference, was held April 29-May 4, 2015. The Distinquished Speaker, Osamu Iyama from the Nagoya University, delivered two remarkable lectures (click here for video and slides). Expository speakers were Lidia Angelerei Hugel, Peter Jorgensen, Chelsea Walton, Ralf Schiffler.
The Distinuished Lecturer in 2014 was Luchezar Avramov from the University of Nebraska.
- The correct link for Maurice Auslander Distinguished Lectures and International Conference is "http://www.northeastern.edu/martsinkovsky/p/MADL/MADL.html"
Department of Mathematics
P O Box 9110
Waltham, MA 02454-9110
Office telephone: (781) 736-3062 (but I prefer email)
FAX: (781) 736-3085