Professor, Brandeis University
Ph.D., Princeton University, Advisor: Allen Hatcher
I am one of the organizers of the
Maurice Auslander Distinguished Lectures and International Conference. This is an annual conference in honor of Maurice Auslander, a Brandeis Mathematician of great influence with many successful students including Gordana Todorov and Alex Martsinkovsky who organize this annual event at Northeastern University.
- Representations of quivers
- Algebraically triangulated categories
- Picture groups
- Applications to topology
- The 14th Maurice Auslander Distinguished Lectures and International Conference, will be held April 29-May 4, 2015 at Woods Hole Oceanographic Institute in Woods Hole, MA, with Distinguished Lectures on May 2,3. The Distinguished Lecturer in 2015 will be given by Osamu Iyama from the Nagoya University. Expository speakers will be announced soon.
The Distinuished Lecturer in 2014 was Luchezar Avramov from the University of Nebraska.
Also working on:
- Cohomology of picture groups: Is it independent of the orientation of the quiver? (No, but what about homology?)
- Maximal green sequences: Are there only finitely many in wild type?
- Representation stability for unipotent groups: Find the Yoneda elements.
Department of Mathematics
P O Box 9110
Waltham, MA 02454-9110
Office telephone: (781) 736-3062 (but I prefer email)
FAX: (781) 736-3085