Fair Trade and Farm Labor
- What does Fair Trade Certification mean?
- Equal Exchange - Fair Trade Resources
- Fair Trade Resource Network
- Global Exchange - Campaigns
- Co-Op America's FairTrade goods
Sweatshop awareness & textile workers' rights
- Sweatfree Communities
The Progressive Jewish Alliance: "Sweatshops, A Jewish Issue"
Includes a link about sweatfree kippot!
- How are sweatshops able to exist?
- United Students Against Sweatshops (USAS)
- Workers Rights Consortium (WRC)
- Clean Clothes Campaign
- Clearing the Hurdles: A report on Sweatshops in the sporting goods industry.
- International Textile, Garment, and Leather Workers' federation.
- International Labor Rights Forum
- MisFortune500: Challenging Corporate Malfeasance against women of the world.
- U.S. Labor Education in the Americas Project
- Supplier factory disclosures - where do Nike's shoes come from?
- More resources about Sweatshops than you can click on.
- Behind the Label: an initiative of UNITE-HERE.
- Modern Day Slavery in Soccer Ball Production.
Poverty and the need for a living wage.
- United For a Fair Economy: Report on the Profitabiltiy of a Living Wage
- Welfare, Children and Families: A Three State Study
- The Economic Policy Institute
- The Heller School: The Center on Hunger and Poverty
- The Harvard Living Wage Campaign
- The Living Wage Resource Center
- The Political Economy Research Institute
- The Universal Living Wage Campaign