I am working with Ruth Charney in the field of geometric group theory. My research interests include groups and spaces with some aspect of negative curvature and their boundaries.
You can find my CV here.
- Stability and the Morse boundary
Joint with David Hume
- Morse boundaries of proper geodesic spaces
- Random nilpotent groups I
Joint with Moon Duchin, Yen Duong, Meng-Che Ho, Andrew P. Sánchez
- Fall 2014: Calculus I (MATH10A)
- Fall 2013: Precalculus (MATH5A)
- Spring 2013: Calculus II (MATH10B)
- Fall 2012: Calculus II (MATH10B)