Brandeis Tai Chi Club Constitution
- The purpose of the Tai Chi Club is to advocate, learn, practice
and perform Tai Chi.
- There will be threee officers nominated, then elected by majority
- The role of our president will be to oversee the
club and to organize special events.
- The secretary will book rooms, advertise, and notify members
of upcoming meetings and events.
- The treasurer will manage club funds and purchase anything that
- The club meetings will be held as sessions for learning and practicing
- The constitution was adopted by a committee and may be amended by
suggestion and vote of the members.
- Anyone is welcome to join the Tai Chi Club.
Adopted 13 October 1998