United We Stand
United We Stand is
dedicated for providing an outlet for Brandeis students to express their support for
America. We will provide a way for students to publicly express their pride in America and
a safe place for them to meet, converse, and work with like-minded students. We will also
engage in pro-America activities and activism. We are not affiliated with any specific
The offices and duties of
officers of United We Stand shall be as follows:
1. S/he shall be responsible for overseeing all club activities and for leading and
helping to plan all club events.
1. S/he shall be responsible for taking minutes at meetings.
2. S/he shall be responsible for club correspondence
3. S/he shall be responsible for the club website
1. S/he shall be responsible for overseeing and managing all finances.
D. Officers will be elected at the last meeting of every academic year.
1. Officers shall be elected by a majority vote
Criteria and Non-Exclusion Policy
A. United We Stand does not
discriminate against members on the basis of sex, race, religion, sexual preference,
graduating class, age, nationality, or physical disability.
B. A person shall become a member of the club after attending one full meeting.
This constitution can be
modified at any time with the majority vote of all members, or the majority vote of all
members present at as long as the vote on the amendment was announced one week in advance.
V. Adoption of the
This constitution shall be
adopted by a majority vote of the members of the organization present at the ratification
Meetings will be held at
least once a week.
Copyright © 2003--United
We Stand, Brandeis University